Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's 2 a.m.

Waking up at 2 a.m.
Starting my morning too early again.
Paper-thin trumpets
going off, sounding like sirens.
Living as a ghost
in a house full of animated hosts.
Hung over from meds.
Starting this process all over again.

Haven't tasted a psychedelic in awhile.
Haven't seen shapeless blobs or crocodiles.
Haven't tasted Diphenhydramine in awhile.
Haven't said what I said.
Babe, you know what I mean!
Haven't touched a woman's body in awhile.
Haven't kissed a woman's lips in awhile.
That's okay. That's what dreams are for.

I'm saving myself for my baby.
I'm saving myself for my lady.
I'm talking crazy, doctor.
Talking crazy.
I haven't made this much sense in a long time.
Haven't said what I said.
Doc, can you cure my disease?
It's spreading habitually.
It's spreading habitually.
Effecting everyone I meet.
Face turns to frowny.


No comments:

Post a Comment