Thursday, December 16, 2010

TheTruthsAboutMyBaby

I don't know what to say.

I'm tripping over myself

I'm tripping over my words.

I can't think straight when I think

of you.

I can't think straight when I think

of you.

You're my baby.

Always and forever my baby.

No matter what.


I know what he did to you.

The sick, twisted thing he did.

I know how unclean you feel.

I know how dirty you think you are.

Baby, if you take anything from these words,

take this:


You are pure to me.

You are still untouched.

You are still clean.

You are still you.

You are still my baby.

You are still God's child.

You are still innocent.

You are still loved.

You are still understood.

You are still looked out for.

You are still the same.

You are still my angel from Heaven,

gorgeous and as lovely and white as ever.


These are truths, not opinions.

These are truths, not thoughts.

These are truths, not perspectives.

These are truths, seen by you or not.


Please baby, listen to these words

and don't close your ears.

For these are all that matter

and need to be hung on to

throughout the coming years.


No comments:

Post a Comment